Sherman Oaks Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured in Sherman Oaks? We Can Help!
Have you or a loved one been wrongfully injured in Sherman Oaks? If you are struggling to receive treatment or come up with the money to pay for it, you deserve the guidance and assistance of a trusted legal advocate in your area.
If you have been injured by no fault of your own in Southern California, reach out to the Law Offices of Gary Berkovich to secure the medical treatment, compensation, and justice you deserve. We are an aggressive, responsive, and compassionate team that truly cares about our client’s success and wellbeing. Our Sherman Oaks personal injury lawyers will make sure that you receive the prompt and comprehensive medical care you deserve—and that you don’t have to pay for it.
Want to learn more? Contact our Sherman Oaks law office now to schedule your free case evaluation.
What is Personal Injury?
Personal injury is a field of civil law that allows a wrongfully injured party (the “plaintiff”) to file a lawsuit against the party who caused their injury (the “defendant”). Claims commonly arise out of events such as car accidents, slip and falls, assaults, dog bites, and other accidents in which someone is either hurt or threatened with serious harm.
There are many important components to a personal injury claim, such as:
- Fault: Identifying who or what caused your accident is an essential part of every personal injury claim. Furthermore, you must be able to prove, either during settlement negotiations or in court, that the defendant is at fault for your injuries.
- Negligence: This is the crux of all personal injury claims. You must be able to show that it was an individual, group, or entity’s (such as a company) negligent or careless act that lead to your injury.
- Damages: Personal injury victims can sue the liable party (or their insurance company) to receive compensation that will cover their accident-related expenses.
Types of Claims We handle
The Law Offices of Gary Berkovich is available to handle the following types of personal injury claims:
- Traffic accidents: If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle, car, truck, bus, bicycle, or other motor vehicle crash, we can help you hold the responsible party accountable and obtain more money for you than the insurance company is willing to.
- Premises liability: When someone is injured on a property owned by someone else, the property owner or manager can be held liable for the accident. Most premises liability claims involve slip and falls, but assault and dog bite claims also often fall under premises liability.
- Product liability: Hurt by a defective product? Or did you buy a vehicle that turned out to be a lemon? We will fight to get you the compensation you are owed and whatever else you need to recover from your losses.
- Catastrophic injuries: If you or a loved one has suffered an injury you are not expected to fully recover from, such as a serious traumatic brain injury or spinal cord damage, we can help you obtain compensation to cover not only your past medical expenses, but whatever funds you need to receive treatment going forward.
- Wrongful death: In the tragic event that you have lost a close family member, we can help you secure funeral and burial expenses and well as other funds to provide financial aid to the surviving family members.
You don’t have to bear the burden of your injuries alone. Contact the Law Offices of Gary Berkovich for the legal help you deserve!
Following a sudden injury caused by an unexpected accident, most victims are confused, frightened, stressed, in pain, or a combination of the above. We understand that coping with an injury isn’t easy—adding legal paperwork and procedures on top of that just seems cruel.
At the Law Offices of Gary Berkovich, we firmly believe that accident victims should not be made to suffer any more than they already have. Our experienced and reliable Sherman Oaks personal injury attorneys are more than capable of handling all the legal aspects of your case while you focus on your recovery. We always keep our clients in direct contact with their attorney so they can ask questions and receive help at any time, but we won’t bog you down with any details that aren’t important to your case. What’s important to us is that you get to spare most of your time and energy focusing on your recovery.
Small Firm Dedication, Large Firm Results
When you work with our team, you get a family of individuals who not only care about you, but who can also fight until you get the recovery you need and deserve.
Personalized & Timely Strategies
We understand the stress that comes from being injured and we have made it our mission to provide both personalized and efficient strategies in a timely matter so that you can focus on your recovery.
Service Focused on Your Needs
Whether you need help with your case, or with finding medical care, the Law Offices of Gary Berkovich is here to walk alongside you.
Dedicated & Experienced Attorney
Attorney Gary Berkovich has over 20 years of legal experience defending the rights of the injured.