Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
Work with a Trusted Southern California Auto Accident Attorney
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured in car accidents in California alone. In fact, the state typically accounts for nearly 10% of the entire nation's annual traffic deaths.
If you have been involved and injured in a car accident in Southern California, contact the Law Offices of Gary Berkovich today. Representing those who are the unfortunate victims of auto and other motor vehicle accidents is our specialty. Our Los Angeles car accident lawyers take the time to listen to our clients’ needs to build them a case that will obtain results that will help facilitate their recovery as quickly and effectively as possible. We will fight for compensation that will cover your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and more. All you have to do is call!
Reach out to the Law Offices of Gary Berkovich now by calling (818) 290-8942.
Why Should I Hire a Car Accident Attorney?
While car accident victims are able to file their own claims, it's believed that enlisting the expertise of a skilled attorney may improve your chances for financial recovery and may help alleviate some of the burden of filing a claim. By hiring a car accident attorney, you will have a team that may investigate the circumstances of your accident and compile important documents such as photos from the scene of the accident and witness statements. Working with an attorney can allow you to focus on recovery while we focus on getting you the compensation you deserve.
What to Do After a Collision
If you have been in a car crash, see to the following as soon as possible:
- Check on yourself and others: If you have sustained a serious injury, call 911 and go to the hospital. You can worry about the rest later. If you feel well enough, check on the others involved in the crash and call an ambulance if anyone is seriously wounded.
- Collect information and evidence: Remain at the crash site long enough to exchange insurance and contact information with any other motorists involved in the accident. Ask witnesses for their contact information as well. Also, take photographs and/or video of the accident scene from as many angles as possible.
- File an accident report: Call the police to the scene and allow them to interview you about the crash. Be honest and detailed, but do not admit fault or even apologize. The latter can be taken as an admission of guilt. Ask for a copy of the accident report.
- Contact your insurance carrier: Notify your auto insurance company that you have been in a crash. However, do not agree to or sign anything just yet. Also, do not speak to the at-fault driver’s insurance company if they try to get in touch.
- Go to the doctor: If you haven’t already, see a doctor for a checkup. You might have an internal injury you are not aware of, and the sooner it is discovered, the sooner you can receive treatment. Your medical records can also help to back up your claim later.
- Call a local and experienced car accident lawyer: Get in touch with an attorney and discuss your situation during a free consultation. The lawyer will be able to inform you of your rights and determine whether you should move forward with a claim.
How a Car Accident Attorney Can help
You might think that you don’t need to hire an attorney following a car crash, and you may be right! If the collision was minor and resulted in little to no property damage or bodily harm, you can probably resolve the situation on your own with an insurance claim. However, if serious injury or death resulted from the crash, an attorney can be a valuable asset.
Car accident lawyers are used to standing up to major insurance carriers, so if you are offered a settlement that is far lower than what you deserve, your lawyer will know how to fight back.
Hiring an attorney is also a great way to increase your chances of receiving the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to.
We fight for compensation for the following damages:
- Property damage, including car repairs, a temporary rental car, and deductible reimbursement
- Medical expenses, including ambulance costs, hospital bills, medication, physical therapy, and counseling
- Future medical treatments and care
- Lost wages, in the event your injury forced you to take time off of work or leave your job
- Loss of future earning potential
- Emotional trauma
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs, in wrongful death claims
Gary B. at the Law Offices of Gary Berkovich will help you get the money you deserve. We don’t get paid unless you get paid, so there is no risk in calling our firm today for a free case evaluation.
We’ve got you covered from our three offices across Southern California in Riverside/San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and San Diego. Call us 24/7 at (818) 290-8942—it’s free!
Car accidents can happen any time at any location to even the most careful motorists. In the event that you were involved in a crash you did not cause, you deserve to receive compensation that will sufficiently cover your losses. Though bad weather and driving after dark are major reasons accidents happen, the most common cause of collisions in human error.
Choices made by motorists that often lead to serious accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk and drugged driving
- Reckless driving
- Disobeying traffic laws
- Running red lights and stop signs
Small Firm Dedication, Large Firm Results
When you work with our team, you get a family of individuals who not only care about you, but who can also fight until you get the recovery you need and deserve.
Personalized & Timely Strategies
We understand the stress that comes from being injured and we have made it our mission to provide both personalized and efficient strategies in a timely matter so that you can focus on your recovery.
Service Focused on Your Needs
Whether you need help with your case, or with finding medical care, the Law Offices of Gary Berkovich is here to walk alongside you.
Dedicated & Experienced Attorney
Attorney Gary Berkovich has over 20 years of legal experience defending the rights of the injured.