A slip and fall accident can happen anywhere and cause serious injuries. Slip and fall accidents can occur in any of these common areas:
- Grocery Store
- Office Building
- Private Residence
- Apartment Complex
- Parking Lots
Slip and Fall accidents result from:
- Uneven Pavement or Walkway
- Wet Floor
- Standing Water
- Lack of Warning Signs On a Recently Cleaned or Waxed Floor
- Lack of warning signs in a construction area
- Obstruction In a Walkway
- A defective or missing stair
- Staircase Without Hand Railing
- Poor Lighting
- Improperly Placed Floor Mats
- Use of Incorrect Flooring Material
Owners and other people in charge of commercial or residential property are responsible for taking reasonable precautions to ensure that their buildings, homes, parking lots, yards, and surrounding areas are safe.
If a property owner fails to take reasonable safety precautions and you or a loved one gets hurt, call Gary B. right away!
Gary B. will get you the money you deserve. We don’t get paid unless you get paid.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED WITH THREE OFFICES ACROSS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, IN RIVERSIDE/SAN BERNARDINO, LOS ANGELES AND SAN DIEGO. CALL US 24/7 AT 844-LAW(529)-4444, IT’S FREE!